Khamis, September 20, 2012

WHAT DR M SAY ABOUT ….

STRONG MANDATE

“I say a strong government is necessary if we are going to do unpleasant things. We cannot be pleasant all the time.

“A government has to annoy the people. If the government wants to be popular all the time, then it would be doing the wrong thing,”

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad

-------------------------------

CASH HANDOUTS

“I do not believe in giving money to the people. I believe in giving facilities. But I think when a government has no time and they are facing an election, they make a decision that is easy,”

“If you give people money, then they should support (you). Maybe it is not vote-buying... but it is very close to that,”

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad

-----------------------------------

SECURITY PROBLEM

“I think security is a problem now in Malaysia... but we need to have a proper study to find out about it.

“We need to spend more money to deal with something that is a new phenomenon,”

“Yes, I think we have less security now,”

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan