Ahad, Januari 03, 2010

IN JAPAN, THERE'S TOO MANY ISP, WHICH LEADS TO ATTRACTIVE PRICES AND SUPERB QUALITY. SINCE TM IS GLC, I THINK OUR GOVERNMENT IS PROTECTING THEM. PERHAPS CHANGING THE GOVERNMENT IS THE ONLY WAY? (I'LL BE 21 NEXT YEAR, TIME TO VOTE!)

My Broadband Rants

Out of all things I hate about Malaysia, our broadband is on top of the list. It sucks in every aspect: speed, price and availability. One that concerns me most is availability, also can be referred as broadband penetration. Why? Because there is no available broadband where I live. Surprisingly, a nearby village which is just 8 km away, can enjoy DSL broadband connection. If only my village is 3 km closer to that village (DSL max distance is 5 km), I would be able to enjoy broadband now.

Read More

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan