Ahad, Jun 21, 2009

RM11 POORER BECAUSE OF CITY BUS SERVICE

image “My daily activity has been affected because the mini buses and ‘bas henti-henti’ are no longer allowed to operate within the city centre. As a result, I have to spend RM19.00 on transport,”

image “It costs me RM4.00 to go from Tuaran to Kota Kinabalu. When I reach the terminal, I need to spend RM0.50 sen to go to the central market. After I’m done with my shopping I have to take the City Bus from the market to the bus terminal.

imageBut it’s out of the question since they only take people on the bus and not things that people carry. I have no choice but to take a taxi to the terminal. That costs me RM10. From the terminal I take the bus to Tuaran for RM4. I’ve not calculated the wasted time,”

One passenger from Tuaran

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan